• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF-97 Bill Time

Barrman

I bought 3 trailers in the summer of 2008. I sent GL the online SF-97 request for one of the trailers in November 2009. I got the SF-97 soon after. They have yet to bill me.

I am not complaining because I think the entire SF-97 scam is a scam. However, the card I paid with is a bank card tied to my bank account. I am getting tired of having my wife look at the statement and tell me I have $60 more than I think and then tell me I can't add and subtract. Anybody else had more than 7 months go by before the SF-97 charge hit?

Thanks.

whyme

cant speak from personal experience but from what i have read it would seem that most find the opposite true, they pay and then wait. lol

Barrman

Oh, I paid and then I waited for the EUC's to go through.

I just looked at my account on GL and they list a paid in full invoice for the trailer I titled and no problems. The other trailers don't have a paid in full invoice online for some reason. These people just seem to muddle through instead of ever doing anything correct.

kurtkds

I had a couple times where they "forgot to bill me" but sent it anyway. I went for more than a year before I bought something that required a SF-97 again. That is when they caught up with me and wouldn't release until I was paid in full.

I was ahead for a little while. :shock::shock::shock:

EO2NMCB

Back then GL had a big back log on sf-97 request, at that time if it went over 60 days, which most did, they did not bill you the 60 dollars.

ultim8gamr

I'm having the same "problem" I submitted the form for the SF-97 a week or two ago and have yet to hear anything back or be billed. Are you usually billed after you receive everything or before like the EUC?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks