• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC 's cleared! finally.....

shootiniron

Well it was about 60 days worth but they finally posted.Won a couple trailers at Clearfield Utah awhile ago.The great news is that both cleared at the same time,today.The auction wins were a week apart.On top of that I also got an email today from GL saying that they would'nt cancell them due to the extended wait time,BTW these are my first.Now to try and figure out how to schedule the pick up with my work load.

TucsonVTXF

Well it was about 60 days worth but they finally posted.Won a couple trailers at Clearfield Utah awhile ago.The great news is that both cleared at the same time,today.The auction wins were a week apart.On top of that I also got an email today from GL saying that they would'nt cancell them due to the extended wait time,BTW these are my first.Now to try and figure out how to schedule the pick up with my work load.
what was the lot number and when did it close?? was it your first EUC....

pnishr

One of mine (the second one) cleared today. Sent to battle creek 4/15.

My other, sent to battle creek 3/4 is still pending. Must be doing LIFO processing....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks