• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What goes in this hole

panzerjunky

Got my mule yesterday will post pics when I figgure out how but I do have a question on the transmission closer to the front on the bottom there is a plug that I am guessing is the transmission drain this has a plug in it but on the lets say drivers side right next to the drop axle is a place where it looks like a 1/2 inch IP thread plug can go, there is no plug in that hole and I have oil dripping out ( very slightly ) Is this hole supposed to have a plug? and is that section supposed to be full of oil what oil does the trans and crank case tak as well as how much.
also do we have the TM'S and L,O's in our data base here on SS I have looked and see none if someone can PDF me said info it would be much appreciated.
Thanks Jerry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks