• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick up a pallet at Mechanicsburg, PA

drdstny

Banned
<think think think...>

Maybe.

I'm not that far, and I'm willing to help, but the only vehicle I have on short notice is an '09 Ford E350 van. How TALL is the pallet?

Oh, and the only day I have to do this is tomorrow, 6 July, so please let me know ASAP.

exbrown

The pallat is not very tall, and would go in the van, but it is kind of heavy, over 350 lbs.
Not sure how you would unload it once you picked it up.

rideni

I've got a friend who could pick it up for you and store it for a short time. Probably would cost you gas and his time so probably $35 in gas and $100 for his time. It would be stored in a secure area just off I-95 near Havre de Grace, MD

drdstny

Banned
I've got a friend who could pick it up for you and store it for a short time. Probably would cost you gas and his time so probably $35 in gas and $100 for his time. It would be stored in a secure area just off I-95 near Havre de Grace, MD
That might be the best option for you, honestly. I wouldn't charge you but gas money, the thing is, I'm entirely in the opposite direction and your time MUST be worth the difference, right?

exbrown

I would really appreciate that. The cost is fine. Send me a PM or email with your or his contact info.

Jay

That might be the best option for you, honestly. I wouldn't charge you but gas money, the thing is, I'm entirely in the opposite direction and your time MUST be worth the difference, right?
Thanks, I really appreciate you offer. Let me know if there is anything I can help you out with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks