• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

General EUC Question

davidkroberts

Is it just my sale or is everyone else having a longer than normal EUC clearance time. Ive never had one take this long even the first one. I was wondering if it was everyone or if it was just my turn to have EUC roulette issues.

Seth_O

Not sure how long you've been waiting, but I am 60+ days at the moment. I spoke with Ashley at GL today, she confirmed that EUC's are averaging ~80 days to clear right now.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ECU wait times are all over the place at the moment. I've heard of first time buyers getting it back in a couple of weeks while long time buyers are at 60+ days. My last EUC took 70 days. I talked with my GL rep about it and he didn't have any idea why it was taking so long for some of them. He did say it was messing him up by having sold stuff on the lot so long.

jimm1009

A co-worker of mine is at 118 days on his Feb. 3, 2010 deuce purchase.
That is a new record according to the Arizona GL office. B.C. is out to lunch (& supper).

jimm1009

A co-worker of mine is at 118 days on his Feb. 3, 2010 deuce purchase.
That is a new record according to the Arizona GL office. B.C. is out to lunch (& supper).

jimm1009
Jimm1009, my event was 4991, I won a Deuce on Feb. 4. EUC was sent to BC on March 10, been waiting since. I am somewhere around 80 business days from that point. It's too depressing to keep counting.

LC

ARYankee

Nope... Not just you. I'm in the same boat. This is my 5th and it is the longest thus far and still counting. It's a bunch of BS but what you gonna do. It's unfortunately part of the process.

ryan77

For me it will come through at the most inconvenient time possible, but if it was easy it wouldnt be as fun!!!!!!!!aua

Jimma

Mine has been there for like 75 days now. I paid for my truck on April 1st, submitted EUC paperwork on April 1st, it was sent to Battle Creek April 14th and it is still there.

TucsonVTXF

60 days today for me event 5147
Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Heidi'
Heidi: Welcome to our live chat service! How may I assist you?
Dan Dufresne: Hello I just hit 60 days since i won my last lot, what is the current wait times for EUC's to clear?
Heidi: First time EUC's are running about 75 days or so. Subsequent ones are running about 30.
Heidi: However, there is no definite time frame we can give.
Dan Dufresne: calender days or business days?
Heidi: Calendar days, and that is when it gets to the DRMS.
Dan Dufresne: are lots getting cancled if they go over 60?
Heidi: That is up to management, but they are reviewed case by case.
Dan Dufresne: i emailed this morning asking not to be cancled does that help?
Heidi: It may.
Dan Dufresne: ok thank you lets wait and see if I get my trailer in a few more weeks
Heidi: I will keep my fingers crossed for you, too.
Dan Dufresne: bye
Heidi: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Heidi: Thank you for chatting! Please contact us again if you have any further questions.

ARDUECE

i must be one of the lucky ones. i won the bid on 3 m35s one invoice paid 4/15 the other on 4/22. monday i got arizona titles in for all 3. not even an sf 97. euc went thru quick filed for sf 97s and got titles.

ARDUECE

oh yeah won 5 m35s and one m880 from gsa. won last one at 7:52 pm on the 17th. paid for all of them by lunch the next day had sf97s in mailbox monday 21st. picked up trucks this past monday. easy easy easy

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How does GL count days? I assume business days, not counting holidays. I count them as a day, so 100 day wait is 14 + weeks.
For GL, 14 weeks is only 70 days, if that is the way GL counts the days. Anybody have a clue?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks