• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PS Magazine

moreorles2

I've had no problem in downloading the TM's but what is the secret to download a .pdf of the various PS Magazine articles? Working off of a laptop and being closer to 60 than 50- I need to download to have fonts large enough to read. Suggestions please...... Thanks

Jones

Easiest is by going to the PS site; www.logsa.army.mil/psmag/psonline.cfm Any PS issue or article comes up there as a pdf file. (If you don't have Adobe reader you can download it for free from the PS Magazine page) To read just go to the center of the task bar and increase to the size you want; to save an issue or page, go to the task bar again and click on the save icon (far left on my computer) and then tell it where you want to save the file (my documents, my received files or where ever you choose).
Hope this helps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks