• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hill AFB pickup

shootiniron

Spent most of yesterday behind the wheel.Drove up to Clearfield UT to Hill AFB to pickup my first GL wins,M101A3 and a M105 A2.My wife drove her truck so we both pulled one home.The reason for this thread is to mention that Kyle was a great help in the pick up process and deserves the recognition as a "Remarkable GL Employee".Looking forward to the next pick up!

unclemikey

:ditto: The best recoveries I have ever made have been at Hill. Security is for real getting on base. But GL ithere is one of the good guys.[thumbzup]

shootiniron

I really did'nt have much time to take a look around when I was there but I saw on the "to be auctioned side" a few M35A3's and some A2's and several trailers of various types.On the "still gov. property" side I did notice several gun rings with legs on pallets,maybe they will make it to be auctioned.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks