• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Drum M105 (2) Pickup

Truckie

Just wanted to thank Kevin at GL in Ft. Drum, where I picked up two M105A2s Friday morning. He loaded up my 24' trailer with the two M105's with the forklift. Professional, quick service after the 7 hour drive, it was appreciated-Thanks Kevin!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If timing becomes an issue or, you need any help, I can pickup and store items from Ft Drum, for a reasonable fee. (pm if interested)

Truckie

Truckie, what roads do you take? I'm planning to head up there from Southern Maine this fall to pick up a M105A2 when the EUC clears.
Take the major highways Rt 3- 495-290-90-NY87 to NY90-Rt12N-Rt26
Use the Commericial Gate off of 26
Best to get the directions off of google/yahoo for the specific exits/etc...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks