• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick up in Indianapolis, IN?

exbrown

I have a Wrecker Set No. 7 that is in Indianapolis, In. Is there anyone in the area that can pick it up for me?

I would really appreciate it, and would pay for your time.

Thanks,

L999here

....check local wrecker service...

Might google towing or wrecker service in local area. They can pick up and store your items in their secure,fenced in yard until you can get there. Since most are 24/7 in business,you should be able to arrange for pick-up just about anytime... depending on how long you take to get there. They should be able to hold your item for a couple weeks or so with the towing price they will charge. Good luck...

exbrown

What is a Wrecker Set No. 7?

It is a hoist made to fit in the back of a Deuce that is used with the towbar to allow towing of another Deuce without the tracking problems.

The medium towbar is made to connect to the front axle, and the hoist picks up the front end of the towed Deuce.

It makes the Deuce a poor mans wrecker.

I have a towbar, and now I am getting the Wrecker Set.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks