• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC and titles

32degrees67

I was thinking about buying a m35a2 the guy that owns it has the EUC but it very vague. It says it cant be exported and as i understand its limited to logging, farming, and off road use. I'm trying to get a title with these limitations would it be able to get a title. The seller doesn't seem to interested in getting a title which way do I go from here.

datsunaholic

EUC won't help at all in getting a title- the EUC was needed for him to get it from the government. Since he has the truck, that's all done with other than he has to follow the stipulations of what he signed for the EUC. It has no bearing on it being titleable or not. For that, he would need to get the SF97, then title it himself, then sell it to you with a title.

HeadWizard

Virginia will not accept an SF97 reassigned from GL to get a title in VA. Virginia is one of the states that requires GL to transfer vehicles to purchasers with a title. GL was obtaining Florida titles in their name and then reassigning them to the purchasers. The last batch of titles I got from GL last week were all Arizona titles and also came with notarized Bills of Sale.

Are you trying to buy a truck from a Virginia seller? Don't buy without a title.

I have trucks if you're interested :-D

KsM715

Well you need to give GL 60 bucks for a SF97 then take that to your DMV to get a tiltle. If SC does not accept SF97's then GL will already know that and send you a Florida title.

Edit: :doh: I should have read Headwizards posts a little more clearly. That would be an AZ title not a FL title.

The last truck I got, they sent me a FL title, but that was some time ago.

Last edited:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In SC, you need the paperwork that GL sends you with the SF97 and fill out the on-line Form 400, then take all that and your checkbook to the DMV, AFTER getting the taxes paid at your local county treasurer's office. Be careful with the weight you get registered with on the SF-97, as they go by gross weight listed on the SF-97 to determine how much your tags cost each year. 14k - about $110 a year for tags, 24k - $200 a year - ask me how I know!2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks