• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

sell or trade-want a m101

arivera747200

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in buying or trading for a M101. My trailer is a M105. I would like to get at least $475.00, it's what I paid for it. It's just too big. The bed is new, and is overall great shape. It is missing the cylinder for the tailgate. The tires are in great shape as is the cover.

mangus580

Not intrested in the 105, but I have a 116A1 I can sell you complete with bows and canvas for $800. The 116 is the generator bed version of the 101.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That was a carpenters trailer. Originally had a big radial arm saw in the back that slid out on tracks. Pretty neat when complete.

arivera747200

You're correct. You're the first person to know that. I've tried finding info for it off the net, and could not find anything. I went off all the data on the data plate and came up with nothing. I even asked a friend of mine that works in the motorpool at Ft Bliss. He had no real info. I know the trailer still has the tracks for the saw.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks