• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jacksonville, Fl area

NEIOWA

I have 6x small diesel centrifugal pumps at DRMO Jacksonville, FL. Anyone in the area that might be willing to pickup? The Iowa Motor Truck Assoc was supposed to pick up 2 week ago and has not happened. DOD is in a lather and going to have kittens (take the pumps away) if don't get them moved really soon.

6pallets each with one pump. Pumps are 32" x 38" x 24"h 144lb ea. Don't have to stay on their pallets but will be easier to transport when truck to Iowa thing comes together (but not sure how/when is going to work out).

These are the 125gpm enclosed pumps. Nice units rated as A4 condition. Going to use for wildland fire pumps for several vol fire depts.

Anyone going to be in the vic. of Jacksonville DRMO?

NEIOWA

It might. Any chance you would have room to haul them back home (which I assume is VA)? I have a 6x6 to pickup at the St Juliens DRMO/Portsmouth.

Hopefully I can come up with a local pickup from the Jacksonville DRMO.

NEIOWA

Unfortunately they are still sitting at the DRMO (if they have not turned into pumpkins). Would you have room to pickup? I have a volunteer that is going to DC on vacation and is willing to drive our new/gonna be fire truck (6x6 F900 semi tractor) back to Iowa in mid July. My thinking was load the pump on this truck.

I'll PM you also. And need to verify pump available. DRMO has had their shorts in a knot for 2 weeks about delay in my getting them moved.

NEIOWA

6pallets each pallet has one pump. Pumps are 32" x 38" x 24"h 144lb ea. I'm sure the pallets are std size 48"x40". Pumps don't have to stay on their pallets but may be easier to transport to Iowa on pallets.

NEIOWA

cranetruck said:
I could do it on Thursday, but I can only bring them to Wayne's in Georgia.
Lets give it a shot. I have no idea how I'll get them from Ga to Iowa. The cabinet co that donates backhaul space to Fire Dept projects hauls wood on all their loads out of the SE. Will figure out something.

I'll need to fax release info to DRMO Jacksonville.

My PM seems not to work. Can you PM your name/address info? Do you have a business name you go by? I think the DRMO will likely ask for ID. No more difficult that govliquidation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks