• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Fuel Pods

Thorswhisper

Im Looking for a fuel pod set up for an M-35A2. Along with a front wench for the same. Im currently in Louisiana, but about to embark on a parts gathering trip to conneticut. Anyone know of possible parts source for me to check with between here and there? This is my first post, hope Im doing this right........

NEIOWA

You looking for the 600gal TPU pod? Pretty frequently on govliq. Usually go for $5-600. MOst get snapped up for reuse by vol. fire depts.

mcinfantry

hey man. im in (near) baton rouge. ill be up till 11pm or so. im going on a couple of trips (one tomorrow). you want to call me??? i may be able to help

lee
225 445 6223

Thorswhisper

Looking for a twin 600 gal fuel set up with the 24V pump system. I can buy through Fed Property Assistance but dont know all the locations to contact to see whats in invetory.

Thorswhisper

Not gonna be real picky about which version TPU or SIXCON. Availabilityand condition being the main factors. I plan on leaving for conneticut Wednesday morning. Anything along the way would be nice to look at.

NEIOWA

If your need is for fire dept use. You don't need to purchase. You can get thru your state forester as a perm loan. I'll find you search link for TPU and TPU pods listed at DRMS and post for you. You'll find 24v and gas powered filter/pump units fairly regularily. If you want to spend $ contact your State FED Surplus office with with NSN/DTID and work out cost. I have a deal with Iowa where they charge us $75 to process the paperwork and I screen/arange transport. OR contact your State Forester with NSN/DTID and that you will arrange transport/they do the paperwork (unless you have the unusual/unknow situation where your state actually funds the FEPP program and they will arrange transport). FEPP has higher priority than FED Surplus so can get earlier pickins.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks