• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M274A5 Owner

Makincold

Lucked into a restored A5 a few months ago and have been looking around here on the SS site for a while. Thought I'd post pics of my new find.
Already replaced the fuel pump, fun... Three hours later that is...
Already looking for a bobbed deuce now!

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site Makincold. There are a lot of us Mule guys here in Georgia.

There are a couple of good rallies here this fall you should try and make. The Ga. MVPA has theirs in September, here is some info:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcoming-events/54959-kennesaw-mtn-ga-mvpa-show-swap-meet.html

Their rally is more of a car show, with vehicle displays, vendors, etc.

The Steel Soldiers Ga Rally has vehicle displays, vendors and camping, campfire, trailrides/offroading, etc. If you want a place to see what your Mule can do offroad, this is your chance!

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/ga-rally/53347-official-2010-ss-ga-rally-info-thread.html

We'll have our Mule and a Deuce there.

Attachments

Makincold

Thanks for the Steel Soldiers Ga Rally, I had already been planing to attend and give here a work out!
I also have a LOT of stuff I have collected over the years hoping to sell or trade there and hope to see a bobbed duece to feed my addiction!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks