• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

order of thanks

WOLFMAN1

i believe an order of thanks is in order for all the members who helped me fix the brake problems i was having with my deuce. i,---Wolfman1--- would like to thank you all for the help with all the info for fixing the brakes on my deuce and they actually work. plus for all the info on installing an external brake resivor for the master cylinder. thankyou all. I have learned alot since i have joined this site. i dont want to be a pain but i will always have more questions to ask. so thankyou for your patience.:driver:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
We all had to learn it at one time or another. We were in the same boat once! Glad to hear you got one system working, only eleventy million to go. :jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks