• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ARDEUCE: Thanks for the parts and good service

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This note is in appreciation of ARDEUCE. I received some seats and an instrument cluster for a very good price and the parts were in my hands quickly.

Thank you and I hope to contact you for my future needs.

Rick

Ridgerunner

:ditto:

I received many parts from Mike also. Everything was just like he said it would be when my parts arrived. He's an easy guy to talk to, and BS with. And when it's time to make deals, all his prices were more than fair on parts. As a seller, he went above and beyond, to make sure I was happy with what I needed. I'd recomend doing business with him, to anyone.
I know if I ever need parts, he'll be the first place I'll check.

thanks again Mike, and good luck with your new venture.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks