• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5ton multifuel HP?

derby

can anyone tell me what the HP for a 5 ton with a multifuel engine is?(the one used in the dump trucks and cargo trucks) :?:

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ken, there are several pages and they become hard to read (low res).
Check the Technical Manual section on the left, if you can't find it, I'll PM the pages to you.

derby

I am going to look at a five ton cargo with the multifuel on monday.is there anything i need to look for?are these trucks any good,i have not seen alot of them.i would like to buy an M813 with the cummins.are parts (M54) harder to come buy than theM813?any help would be great!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks