• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battlecreek called me!

linx310

I got a call from Battlecreek today, along with a contact email and phone number!

I sent an email to DLA on Tuesday inquiring about my long EUC wait for my M1009. I am at 90 days now.

At 8:38 am this morning an employee at Battlecreek called and said he was calling because of my trouble ticket that was submitted in regards to my M1009.

He said there was a back log, but just to be sure he went down the the TSC office and noticed that mine was 4 or 5 down on the list and I should be receiving approval in a week or two.

He gave me his email address, and I now have a phone number to the battle creek offices. I don't think I am going to release that info though for fear of filling his inbox up with request.

I am going to ask him them to go into some more details on this "list" thing.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks