• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iola Vintage Military Show.

Deuceswild

Iola, Wisconsin, Military vehicle and gun show, anyone ever been there for that event :?: , and if so are you going to attend again this year in August 12th & 13th :?: .
A friend of mine and myself are thinking of doing a convoy to the show with our M35s.

lacoda56

I've only missed one year out of the last seven, and I'm planning on being there this year, maybe with the M1008. I'd really like to bring the 5 ton, but don't know if I'll get the transfer case changed out in time.
It's always been a good show, but not quite the same since Chet Krause [ the owner of Krause Publications] sold his massive collection of WW2 vehicles. Maybe I'll see you there or possibly meet somwhere and convoy up with you.

Deuceswild

Lacoda56,
We will have to stay in contact, If everything pans out right we could meet you in FonDuLac somewhere around highway 151 and then continue the trip from there unless there is a better route :?:
Jeff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks