• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Have money....will spend!

BillIdaho

Gentlemen, I am in the market for a GRC-106, doesn't really have to work, but must be complete and visually proper. ( A working one would be cool, too). I would also like to appropriate an RT246, and at least two R442'S.
AND,

I would REALLY like a picture of the proper mounting of aforementioned stuff. Either a picture of the "done-deal", or a copy out of a TM. I need to know what plates go under the mounts, much like the MUTT installation. I learned that my Goat was a communication model. Hence, the specific desires. That's what I get for being TOO DARN particular when it comes to restorations. Thanks guys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks