• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 67 Kaiser m35

Smitty

Here's a shot pf my 67 Kaiser m35-- it's been transformed into a mud monster! I'm sure you guys here can tell what the bed is from ( I know but can you guess) but the cab, frame, and front clip are all original duece pieces. It also has a thin fiberglass top on it- It's the only one I have seen that is this thin?

Motorvation comes from a 514 Ford pumping out 750+ horsepower coupled to a seriously built C-6 tranny and Divorced Np 205 T-case. They turn modified duece driveshafts to stock 2 1/2 ton rockwells with welded diffs and 44 Boggers.

I use the truck for all kinds of competitions such as mud drags, bogs, sand drags, sled pulls, and back-to-back pulls as well as parades and truck shows. I've owned the truck and have been building it and modifing it for almost 5 years now. it gets more looks than almost any other "civilian" 4x4 ever gets-LOL :)

Attachments

Smitty

Yep that's right on- I knew it would be easy for you guys here. I left the front rear end in it's stock location and then removed the rear rear end and cut down the frame- I used f350 spring hangers and rear springs with a drop cross bracket in the rear- the front uses F450 hangers and 8 inch lift springs- It works fair for a leaf sprung truck- I want to four link it soon and be able to play harder with it-LOL- It only weighs 7250 with me in the seat

Smitty

Yeah it's light for a duece- but way heavy for a play truck-- we took it out and played hard this weekend- broke an axle tip in the front and popped a bogger off the bead- Time for beadlocks!! But the guys from Trucks Gone Wild had a camera there and got some good footage of us playing hard!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks