• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M725s Need to get home

jfnemt1ff1

HI Looking for help in hauling 2 M725s and poss one M715 from Maine to Northeren Michigan. None are running but will have help;loadin g and unloading.
Thanks John

citizensoldier

Northern Michigan???

Hey John? I see you are in Northern Michigan. I was just wondering where? I am in Boyne City.. Sorry I cant help you with your trucks but we would love to have a couple of these in our museum group. You know anything about 5 tons? :shock:

jfnemt1ff1

Hey I live in St. Helen,My family and I will be going to the event in Grayling this weekend. Our frist time out, I have been around 2 1/2 tons with our fire department. I am looking into tring to get one to and to my stuff. I also am working on a715. The M725s started out as a project with my son and me. I am a medic by trade,thought it would be cool. My first one per the 715 zone is the oldest that they know of with a vin of 10041. Email me I would interested in finding out more on your group.
John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks