• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin BS/T-shirt thread.

Westech

CPL
Last edited by a moderator:

Stan

Is it really official w/o Stretch's OK ? Nice to have dates before I have to pick for next year though. I like green and grey. As
long as the color of the artwork stays the same the printer shouldn't care what color's the shirts are.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dates sound find to me. May have to move them back a week in 2012 to avoid the school year.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
x 2 on the gimpyroll t-shirts. First guy to roll a M35 at a SS rally, might as well commemorate it. Heck, I'm surprised he didn't put a picture of that in the writeup for the Supply Line article.

I'm in, see you all there....

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Probably be like this year, washing the mud off the truck from the year before, a week prior to leaving!

I also vote for Gray shirts. Take a gob of Haspin mud into the T-shirt shop, splat it on the counter, and say, "I want the shirts this color. Please"

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am going this year for sure! I have a set of deuce training wheels for gymp anyway..319 lets roll down together!
Works for me. Looking forward to the carnage of 2011!
I still have mud on my truck from last year.
We need to get the rest of the usual suspects from Michigan to attend as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks