• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wright Patterson

russ132

Andrew at the Wright Patterson AFB is the man!! He was extremely helpful and very patient. I simply could not believe what a great representative for GL he was. I would recommend going to this location any time. I can't say enough about this great staff. Thank you all.

monkeythumbs

Yeah, Andrew is awesome, I picked up there last Thursday. Helpful, knowledgable, and 2 steps ahead of you. He didn't have any scheduled pick-ups that morning other than us and he lets us take our time and get the truck up and running and fluids topped off. We talked with him for a while and found out he lives a few miles from me. I never met a bad person at Wright Patt as far as GL is concerned.

LoisHD

Thanks Guys!

Thanks for your kind words. The way I see one should treat people how you would want to be treated. Besides this world is too full of arse-holes and I didn't need to add to the pile.

As for the job, it does bring me pleasure working with and around all the different equipment. I'll work work with anyone as much as my powers will allow without getting my tit in a ringer, if you know what I mean.

Again thanks for the compliments :!::wink:

citizensoldier

:ditto::ditto::ditto::ditto: I rather drive 10 hours and deal with guys like Andrew in OH and 14 hours for Mike in Wi than 3.5 here in Michigan..:) They understand they are in sales and respect your equipment. To bad they do not get commission that would probably straighten up some other GL lots..
Good job Andrew! Mike has you beat "seniority" but not by much.. It's probably a Yankee thing..[thumbzup]

cjcottrill

I too have had nothing but positive experiences with Andrew at Wright Pat. Always willing to go that extra mile to provide assistance, not just stand around and watch making you feel like your interfering with his day. A great ethic, attitude, and customer focus. I look forward to my next pick-up in a few days.

russ132

Andrew also went way out of his way to laugh and joke with my wife. She would have been pretty annoyed with me if it had not been for his good humor. She drove away from Wright Pat in a good mood instead of giving me the LOOK.:evil::evil::evil:

treessw

OK! Was At wright Pat on Friday and got to deal with Andrew. He had sent me some emails prior to getting there and had the pleasure with speaking with him and sorting out everything before I got there. Upon arrival he was more than helpful and I cant even begin to commend his outstanding performance while I was there and Prior to my arrival!!!! Gimp was also there to help me and between these two guys... all I can say is wow!!! Just awesome. I will definitely reconsider wright pat for future buys just due to the extraordinary service and laughs!!!!! ANDREW IS THE MAN!!!! I am telling you there are just not enough words in my vocabulary to even begin to thank Andrew and gimp for all the help above and beyond what I could ever expect!!!!!

ANDREW!!!! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!

We have had a number of experiences with Andrew and his customer service is top notch, some of the best GL purchases we have experienced were as a result of his performance. Now if we can only figure out a way for him to do the staff training at the other locations...!

Cheers,

Scott

1z-bar

I have nothing but praise for Andrew. I was coming down to pick up some of my wins and he tryed to call me before I left. To let me know that my EUC had just been aproved for my trailer that I had gotten earler. I don't see any of the other ones doing that!!!!!!! {I had already left but I still got my trailer!!}:beer: {He liked my dog to!!}

goldwing2000

Banned
I'll jump on the bandwagon for Andrew, too. Not only is he a good guy all around, he is also a kick-a$$ forklift driver. He was able to drop one of my M105A2s right onto the pintle hitch I had mounted in my bed. One shot, one kill.

Glad to see you're on the forum, Andrew. Maybe others will start to take your example!

Kelzamos

Bumping this old thread because Andrew at Wright-Patt is top notch! I picked up a trailer last week and Andrew was as kind and helpful as everyone has posted. My pickup could not have been longer than ten minutes thanks to his help and his directions were appreciated! Best Regards. Kel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks