• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stark FL

jasonjc

I have a dolly set the MDL 4003 I think it is the smallest they made for the air mobile shealter picked up/held till I can get it shipped here. If you are headed out this way. I would perfer to pay you as to some shipping company. If you would have room.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The best I could do would be to haul it to Wayne's place in GA, since I'm already pulling Bruce's laundry trailer from there.
Stark, FL would mean about 300 extra miles. Do you know if it's trailerable? Tires good etc?

NEIOWA

Good bet that condition is not an issue. AF buys thousands and parks them. When they need to move a shelter they get a forklift and put it on a flatbed truck to haul it. Eventually clock winds down on it, the get more $ and dispose of it. Then buy a new dolly.

Approx same wheelbase as M820 (have 4x) get over 25mph and these are ALL OVER THE ROAD. Try daisy chain two together for a 200mi drive (twice). The light weight/short WB is not pretty. You're going to be going slooooow.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, should be able to load it then, may even be able to bring to VA.
PM me with load-out details, perhaps we can trade some tires for the hauling. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks