• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m135/m211 with crane

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
I am going to look at the truck this weekend... I have not seen it, but I have an appointment with the owner for saturday morning. what type of cranes were put on these trucks?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Where is it at?

I have also seen a pic of a 135 or a 211 (can't remember) with a HIAB (I think)

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From a Canadian dealer advertising in a past issue of MVM (at least 5 years ago). When I called, there was no answer.
Looks like the tires may be singled out. Check the front wheel.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Bjorn, you are the man, that is EXACTLY the truck I was thinking of!!!!

:)

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
Ok I am now officially a tease...
the truck I saw was a multifuel 5ton wrecker/tractor that was not for sale. Imagine Ron's truck burnt, rusty, partly painted yellow in the woods. (the guy who owned it thought it was a deuce)
he also had a 50's era army bus

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
per his request that is all of the pics. he had a lot of iron, very little of it military. Felt kind of wierd walking over a convertable corvair :shock:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depends on if you can find one somebody wants. Does it look like this? Most are for single wheel applications, the pic is of one from a dual application.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks