• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Custom V100 Wheels (pics)

wgtactical

Custom V100 Wheels and Parts (pics)

I posted this in the tanks and APC category by mistake :shock:

Anyway, this is my latest creation...Custom wheels for my upcoming V100 armored vehicle project. Stainless steel, machining and lots of polishing :D

Attachments

Last edited:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:shock:

Wow!! Having seen your work up close, I know they are of the highest quality workmanship.

Time for another visit...8)

Cheers

TacticalTruck

Cad-Gage did something similar, I'm sure you know, to fix the problem of water getting in around the filler. You might consider adding a ring on the plate to give the cap a step to go around to keep water that gets under the cap from getting to the filler.

Jeff

wgtactical

Cad-Gage did something similar, I'm sure you know, to fix the problem of water getting in around the filler. You might consider adding a ring on the plate to give the cap a step to go around to keep water that gets under the cap from getting to the filler.

Jeff
Good point! Also pretty easy to do since I've not attached them to the hull yet, thanks.

wgtactical

Wow! You make some seriously high quality and good looking stuff. Thats really cool to see and my hats off to you and your work
Thanks Moose and B3...this is the kind of stuff that my kids help out with, so they get to learn how to do things plus they get to keep most of the things they work on. One of the reasons I like stainless, years from now it pretty much looks like the day it was made :-D

wgtactical

Thanks for the input TacticalTruck, I added a 1/2" tall band that should make any rain or hose directed water go around the filler area and drain at the bottom third of the cap. rather than having the possibility of being able to wick its way in near the gasket

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you make the fuel inlet cover out of the bottom of a high-pressure tank? It looks contoured like one of them....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks