• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Did a small air show Saturday

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice rigs!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beautiful trucks! How do you store/mount the cargo uprights and corners it the front of the bed? I have seen it on other trucks and images of them there in the TMs, but there is no image of how to put them there.

gbooth

I fabricated some of U shaped brackets one on top and one on bottom on each side They just slide down in them. I have driven all over and have never had any of them come out. The bed bows I slide under the bed between the bed and the frame strap them tight.

gbooth

Yes I will but it will be next week as I am in Dayton for the MVPA convention. The mule has a gas powered "50" mounted I would let the kids shoot at the WWI planes as they pased by and the pilots would hit the smoke The kids loved it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks