• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mi to Oh?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Anyone headed down to Dayton Ohio this weekend? I've got some rims and tires that could use a ride. They are in Fowlerville, MI. If anyone posts up, I'll pm my cell and more specific info. Maybe even could wait till Haspin. Thanx y'all Chris.

67Beast

Sorry Gimp, I'm headed that way and on to Cincy for the weekend, but will be in the wifes new Expedition with both of the twins. Between all the stuff packed for the wife and kids, I'm not sure there will even be room for me to take a bag along of my own stuff. :roll: I pass right by Fowlerville on my way too! I be at the Dayton show all day friday. PM me and i'll give you my cell # and maybe we can meet up.

ida34

If I wasn't working tommarow night I would try to help. I am bringing a trailer but do not have time to go to Fowlerville to get them. If you can get them to Dexter MI I can bring them the rest of the way on Thursday. I will only be there for a few hours on Thursday. I work until 10 pm but my kids and wife are home.

Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks