• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What are M416B1 trailers selling for these days?

Chief_919

I have an M416B1 and I know it is the uncommon varient- trying to decide if I just want to keep it and use it or if it is worth selling. It has the lifting rings, jeery can mounts (one is not bolted on but I have it) and the 422 wheels with the right hubs.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Regular M416 trailers are worth between $300 and $1000 depending on condition (obviously $300 is a trailer that is usable but needs help, $1K would be a restored variant). I'd add 50% for the B1 type trailer to any of the above numbers, for similar conditions.

Sarge29

If you decide to let it go, put me on the list behind Marines42. I have 2 Mites and a trailer would be a great addition to the fleet

Chief_919

Sorry guys, sold this a while ago. I think the thread just got bumped so someone could get into the classifieds...

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, I needed a few posts to get into the classifieds. Been on the board since 2007 and was able in the past to post to the classified ads, anyway, sorry if I caused any confusion, just needed the additional posts.

Xoloski

Regular M416 trailers are worth between $300 and $1000 depending on condition (obviously $300 is a trailer that is usable but needs help, $1K would be a restored variant). I'd add 50% for the B1 type trailer to any of the above numbers, for similar conditions.
That was in 2010, what are they going for in 2014?

I will be selling this trailer very soon but really don't want to use EBay, any suggestions or recommendations?

Last edited by a moderator:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have a M116B1, this thread is for M416B1s, you have a 3/4-ton trailer and this thread is about a 1/4-ton jeep trailer.

What is it worth? There a 1,000 threads on SS about "I have this, what is it worth?" And all of them are posted by newbies who only want to get rid of their OD green vehicles or trailers. Yes, inflation has gone up since 2010. But the economy is worse, so there.

Bottom line - what's it worth? What someone is willing to pay for it, PERIOD. List it in the classifieds, if it's too high we'll just laugh. If it's fair, we'll buy it.

Xoloski

Mine is a 1/4 ton trailer. It has the lift rings, fuel can holders, and 16" tires.
M416B1 is what I have.
I'll post to classifieds in a few days as time opens up.

You have a M116B1, this thread is for M416B1s, you have a 3/4-ton trailer and this thread is about a 1/4-ton jeep trailer.

What is it worth? There a 1,000 threads on SS about "I have this, what is it worth?" And all of them are posted by newbies who only want to get rid of their OD green vehicles or trailers. Yes, inflation has gone up since 2010. But the economy is worse, so there.

Bottom line - what's it worth? What someone is willing to pay for it, PERIOD. List it in the classifieds, if it's too high we'll just laugh. If it's fair, we'll buy it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks