• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M52 Pics

FrankUSMC

How much is a truck like yours with the gas engine go for? My friends yard is cutting up all their old M series trucks. They are keeping just a few. He has one gas model tractor like yours that he did not cut up, only because it ran so good. I might be able to talk him out of it, but have no idea what they are even worth. I am still in shock he did not cut it up. Several years ago he cut up two 5 ton dumps, because they had gas engines and both trucks were just released and were purfect.
The reason my friend is cutting up his trucks is they are building a country club and golf course next to his land. He does not want them giving him trouble over the old trucks.
Any help on a offer would help. Thanks!
One of the few, Frank

m.walker

I guess it would all depend on the condition of the truck . There are alot more informed people on this site to ask . I haven't seen very many gas tractors floating around ( maybe due to age ) so I'm beginning to wonder how scarce they are ! If you get it you could always convert it later if something happens to the engine . Mine runs too good to change so I'm just going to enjoy it as is . Besides diesel costs more than gas right now anyway . If anyone knows a value on my tractor or the one Franks looking at your input would be much appreciated .

Thanks Deuceswild the paint's WalMarts finest !

m.walker

Thanks ! It's just cheap flat exterior grade paint from WalMart olive drab ( computer matched ). It's exterior house paint and the can says its OK for metal buildings . Oh by the way $ 9.99 a gallon .

You know I played with Tonkas too , that could have started a lot of us on this flat fendered truck kick !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks