• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TRANS123 Public Hearing Sept. 22, 2010 Info

undysworld

IMPORTANT NEW DETAILS about the Hearing
Please Read​

This is a joint Public Hearing before both the Senate and Assembly Transportation Committees.

This just in from the Legislature:

As you may know the Assembly and Senate Transportation Committees WILL hold a public hearing next week. The details are below!!!

Please attend the public hearing and share your testimony with the committee. Bring 20 written copies of your testimony for the committee members. If you do not like this CLEARINGHOUSE RULE (CHR 09-044 - TRANS 123 is a rule not legislation) then you want the committee to reject the rule.
Click here to read the RULE

If you can’t make it to the hearing please submit written testimony to committee members prior to the meeting and ask that it be part of the official committee record.
Assembly Transportation Committee Members
Senate Transportation Committee Members
Contact (email, call and visit) your own Legislators and ask them to advocate on behalf of you to the committee members.

This is your last chance to act! If the committee does not ask for changes or reject this rule it will become law.

Senate-PUBLIC HEARING

Committee on Transportation, Tourism, Forestry, and Natural Resources

The committee will hold a public hearing on the following items at the time specified below:

Wednesday, September 22, 2010
10:00 AM
412 East
State Capitol

This will be a joint public hearing with the Assembly Committee on Transportation.

Clearinghouse Rule 09-044 - Relating to registration of non-standard vehicles.

Senator Jim Holperin, Chair

To All,

I hope to see you there on the 22nd.

Paul

undysworld

Sorry, I should have put that in the title :)???:): It's about TRANS-123, which is covered better in another thread. I put in a new thread to publicize the extra details I got from a Senator's office and to get the date in the title.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks