• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unless Clinto doesn't want this thread out there for some reason. It's close enough to the rally for people to start listing what they plan to bring to the rally to sell or trade. And what people might be looking to buy. I'll start

I am going to bring along a few of the MEP-002/003a oil filter adapter kits, and some air filters for the 4a032 engines.

I also have the main tank with pumps and the 5 hose reels complete with the metering devices from my ENG-3 lube trailer that I can bring along if anybody is interested. The tank is big and bulky so a deal must be struck before the rally or it ain't making the trip.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Somebody want to bring along some convoy lights? I should be in the market for at least 2.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clinto is going to thrash you but since you are the one that started this, I'll add a few things. CUCV M1008 arctic rear cover, NOS still in the box (albeit the box is beat up) $220 OBO. Might be interested in selling one LDT core engine in a can if I can get help moving it. Does it run? Who knows, assume it doesn't. Missing IP parts (head lines), starter and turbo. Consider it a basic long block. $250. 6.2 can, again bringing this depends on if I can get help moving the trailers I have. $100. I'll look for more junk!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ill have to look see what i have to get rid of.. i know i have a 10 in snatch block for the rear of the wrecker that i can bring. and anyone needing some 5ton tires on rims i have some that i am not going to use.

Green_gator

Got an assortment of things for sale.
three field desks $40 - $60, Ten gallon silver bullet w/new gaskets - $100, Aluminum water tight boxes 2 long and one square $50, sleeping pads $5, Also have some steel wall lockers ($75), a tan M105 trailer complete ($350) and an M116A3 trailer ($350) and will bring these if anyone is interested. Time to pay for the MKT! May also have one M59 field range converted to propane for sale - depending upon what is in my MKT.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
if anybody is interested, i have a set of 4 of almost new 255/70 R16 M&S STUDED, they came with my pu when i got out of Vermont., i have been hanging on to then, waiting for the big freeze here in GA. just to prove al gore WRONG, well the wife decided that the waiting is over and that they GO, she said that we can always buy another set if needed, now with all the above said and somebody is interested, ill bring them to the 10GAR

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I will be bringing:

Sheets of laminated glass.

M1 Main Battle Tank Bustle racks. (start building your own M1).

Misc. sheet metal for deuces (OVM, battey boxes, side panels, etc).

5 mounted 5 ton tires...tread fair to poor.

New in box 5 ton fuel tanks (prob for wrecker or dump).

Other misc stuff that I can trade for other people's misc stuff.

Anything that belongs to Freightrain that I think he won't miss.:twisted:

The inflatable shelter will be there and I will entertain serious offers on it since I have a van to hooch up in now.

Chief_919

I have too much to bring, so here is a partial list- if someone is interested let me know and I will make sure it makes the .

Canvas manual bags $10
AS-3916 antennas, NOS, $50 each
Military cots $35 (you guys need something to sleep on, right?)
Various small and large metal tool boxes and gear boxes that were bolted to vehicles and trailers
Used 25 amp generators- take offs- may or may not be good so consider them rebuildables $50 each
One very heavy snatch block from the crane on a 5 ton wrecker, with hook $125
Vehicle First aid kits $21
Shelter halves- use these for ground cloths, covers, canvas to cover seats, whatever you want- $2 each
2 MEP-016C 3kw Gensets- I know one runs, the other is supposed to $250 each
M-37 NOS Wiring Harness, the Greek Military one, $175
M916/M902 NOS Hydraulic Pump $75
Stencils= I have a ½” and 1” stencil machine, I can bring them and make some, or make some up in advance and bring them. Tire pressure, Warning stencils, etc can be made.
4 man crew tent- the latest version. This is for sale after I am done sleeping in it- $350
I have a bunch of MB/GPW, M38, M38A1 stuff if you need something let me know
I know there is more, as I think of it I will add a new post.

phil2968

I will be bringing:

Misc. sheet metal for deuces (OVM, battey boxes, side panels, etc).
I could use a good Battery box for the 109!

I will be bringind the multi fuel heater from the box of the 109 complete with control box, fuel pump and lines. It works great, just don't need that much heat in Florida! Will also bring the AC lights from the box.
I also have all the inside sheet metal that I could bring but will only bring if it's wanted.

Last edited:

zout

I have the pass & drivers springer seats that came out of both of the 109's - I will bring these if anyone wants them cheap. Yes the drivers seat need recovering - but I did say cheap.

I have the cab framework off the 109 for a soft top - will bring along if anyone wants this cheap.

I will be looking for an aluminum 109 boarding ladder for Dinger65 - he has a steel one and my bung hole drops everytime I have to lift it into its mounting rack - I wish to end this pain.

All my screens removed from both units are spoken for - but you may talk to Neil as he may sell ya a couple if you need any.

I believe Dinger65 is bringing his 2 - PR77's along and all the batteries - antenna - and a bunch of other gear that goes with them.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Zout,
I'm interested in the springer seats.

Dawn should have an aluminum ladder that was in the back of a deuce she got from Ft. Jackson. I had first dibs but if Dinger needs one I'll be glad to defer to him!

zout

Man do I love a deal - will load up both driver springer seats - do you want the pass seats ? - 10 minutes of sleeping in your COOLER and $10 for each will get you the seats - I will even spray paint your name on them if you wish for that price.
You will have to get me out of helping at the MKT to get them - I am volunteering my time to them folks for the work they do - no matter how I can help - even if it is skinning the possum.

SO - if GF of CLinto is listening - bring that alum boarding ladder along - it is GONE.
Thanks my friend

zout

Seats and framework are spoken for - Clinto GF (Dawn) - I will get a alum boarding ladder if you have one to bring.

IF you help me install Neil's ladder - you get the stuff for FREE (a can of liquid refreshment would also be appreciated during this time):grd::beer:

Find me in the MKT area helping in whatever way I can till I am kicked out - or if DH shows up - banned.

dc3coyote

I may be interested in the PRC 77 if its for sale. Wont be at the rally, but if someone can get pics.
Also I need some parts picked up from my garage and hauled to the Rally.
If anyone is coming from the Paulding county area drop me a line.
Thank You

zout

DC - pm Dinger65 - they are his radios's and equip. he has a bunch of stuff - even a homlite generator that has its own sealed case to run a radio system from Nam. I rebuilt it about a year ago for him and I doubt he has ever fired it up again - I did put gasoline stuff in it to keep it from varnishing up the carb again. (stabil I think is the stuff)

He would probably make a good deal on it with you - If you pm him - let me know as he does not come on much and just peeks alot at the site - he is not much of a people person - I will let him know you are trying to get him on a pm. (what can I say about a former Marine) rofl

He is the same guy we need an answer from on the tractor - double roflrofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks