• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ford M151A2s - Need your info. Whos got one?

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys,

Putting together some comprehensive info together on the Early M151A2s made by Ford (body by Budd). Obviously whatever info you can give is better than what we have (Ken aka Mutt Guru & I).

The list would be as follows:
Nice overall picture - Looking to see front Fender difference and other related

Body Number - This is under the hood on the fire wall between the hood hinges.

Hood or Registation number - On the outside and sometimes on the inside of the hood

SN or VIN - picture would be best but.... Should look something like this (02GM3870-30767)

Date of delivery.

Any other info would be good.

ALSO if you only have a data plate (not attached to a vehicle) That info would also be very helpful.

I have been filling the G838.org wiki with as much info as I can.

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still needing information. The Guru (aka Ken) and I have all the Ford built A2s into a data base but MANY of the entries do not have body numbers. If you have given info before but did not give a body number please take the time to do so. When we put Kens larger list with mine we still only come up with 60 or so Ford A2s of that only about 10 have body numbers associated with them. Remember we are trying to get the info together so other collectors can at least date a vehicle and maybe even come close to or figure out their Registration number. All help is apreciated and thanks in advance. :D

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you do have other M151 Series Info That is Great also. It all makes the picture clearer. So many obviously had the data plates removes so the only way to figure things out are from hood numbers if still there and or body numbers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks