• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WANTED - NOS seat back

dodgetruckin

I am in need of an NOS seat back for my M880. I have 2 NOS seat bottoms and would be willing to trade a bottom for a back. I will also buy a back outright at a reasonable price. Or I would buy an original NOS seatcover if anyone has one.

email me or call
610-262-0529

Attachments

dodgetruckin

I also have some NOS M151 seat cushions. Enough to make a complete rear seat. I would trade 2 rear M151 cushions for a NOS M880 seat back or seat cover as well.

Jaime
610-262-0529

Desert Rat

Dodgetruckin,
Could you please look at your signature and add the state in (as a minimum). I might know someone nearby whom could help in your endeavors......

dodgetruckin

To Desert Rat:

I looked at the tool bars and I cant figure out how to edit my profile or signature on this website.

To Bob H.

I only have 2 NOS seat bottoms. One will be used on my truck and the other I would really like to trade for an NOS seat back. These are new in the MoPar box. How much would you want for a good used seat back? I would want one with the diamond pattern on it. I know that some of them came plain.

Jaime T. - Whitehall PA

Attachments

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Near the top where it says "profile"

Jamie, How about a trade & I'd cover shipping both ways?????????

I thought all came with pattern, & the military repaired with plain????

dodgetruckin

Sorry Bob. I dont really want to sell one of these seats. I have 2 and one will be used on my M882. I have never seen the bottoms for sale anywhere in NOS condition. If I had one more I would gladly sell it but I will only trade my spare for an NOS back.

You are correct in that they came NOS with the diamond pattern and repaired seats are flat.

M880 Jaime

dodgetruckin

I posted this about 2 years ago and I am still looking for an NOS seat back. Anyone out there know where I can get one?

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have found my NOS seat bottom, the guy I got it from had searched long and hard, He did find one NOS seat back after about 2 years, if he does find any more he will let me know.
I guess I should reprhase that, If he finds more than 2 more he will let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks