• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radiator, what is it?

WOLFMAN1

okay so not from humvee. the metal on both sides of the radiator looks like what my dodge charger had on it. it was an express radiator for more cooling. without more info its a shot in the dark unless someone knows what it is. if you type the part number on the internet with military parts it might give you a clue. hard to tell. looks really new. is this a quiz? someone else tried this and it turned out to be a quiz? well i'm out of guesses goodluck

thtrev2001

Steel Soldiers Supporter
radiator

Its not a quiz, I saw it at my local source and didn't know what it was to. Ok, you can call this one quiz...I saw this one too and don't know what its too either...any ideas

Attachments

WOLFMAN1

sizes might give us some sort of clue as to what they go to. they look like they are in really good shape. is the first one like an aftermarket rad. for extra fluid flow and quicker cool down?

thtrev2001

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rads

Ok, I got some more info on the radiators, check out the pics, there are two different ones, one is rebuilt the others are brand new in the box. Also there is a starter, any ideas. Thanks

Attachments

Chief_919

OK- unit with the blue tag in the first pic is NSN 2930-01-397-3075, looks like a 15kw genset radiator.
2930-010-479-1801 fits an MEP-903 genset- that is the one the label shows and the one with the white stencils.

Can't read enough info on the starter to look it up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks