• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oklahoma Rally???????

jasonjc

Would any one be up for a Steel Soldiers Rally in Oklahoma???
There is a place here that seems to be a lot like Haspin.
I don't mean to take a way from the Haspin rally but we are spread all over the place and maybe this would be a good place for a rally also???
Just thinking out loud any ideas :idea: :idea: :?: ?????????
And I think we would fit in all rite. here a pic from the place. also check it out at www.dday4x4.com :?:

Attachments

jasonjc

It in Wyandotte OK the dday4x4 link will take you to their site and tell you more than I can.700 arces 40 miles of trails on site bar and grill not to far from town and a machine gun shot just down the road(just missed it) it was great!!!!!
Let me know if enought want to to it and I will check into it more. It will give me a reson to go 6X6ing (4X4 are for kids) :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks