• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MVPA national

nickd

I was at the national show Friday afternoon and Saturday. Got a chance to see an LVT-4 owned by Tom Price in action swimming in the pond. What a sight to see! 30 tons of WWII history doing waht it was made to do. Got a chance to talk to Tom as he had a few other nice pieces on display, nice guy. Tom opened up his vehicles and allowed all to inspect and climb in and around. He answered questions and also look foward to seeing his vehicle in an upcomming Clint Eastwood movie filmed in Iceland. The Ohio Motorpool did an outstanding job hosting the show. Lost of volunteers and R.Lee Ermy was there signing autographs and available for photos with the purchase of his video. Ermy even got a chance to shop for some toys! I got some great shots of the LVVT-4 in the water and if I can figure out how to post them I will. I picked up a M274-A5 that will be the subject of future how to articles in Military Vehicles Magazine, write an article, a great excuse for an aquisition!

m35a2cowner

Dayton

I was there Saturday and really enjoyed the show. I enjoyed the chance to see Tom's equipment as well. If anyone is interested in acquiring a similar MV there is one here in Columbus that is sitting on the lot of a used equipment dealer (Smith Equipment on Harmon Avenue)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks