• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post it!! even if you think it is old!!

mendo

Hello all! I just got a Goat and am starting to put it back together.

I am starting to go through old posts and threads and I want to find sources for various wierd parts, most of them specific to the Goat.

I am asking for those that have much more experience in this to let me know some of your sources!!

Thanks All!!!

David

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey David, popacom / BILL in Ky. here. I have a fare selection of Goat stuff,and am always
willing to tell ya what I know about the vehicle. PM me with a wish list and I will see what I
have and point you in the right direction on what I don't have. Feel free to give me a call
at :859-808-0836 anytime before 12:00 PM EST> and we can address any questions you may
have and again if I can't answer them I will try to put you in touch with someone who can!!!

GOOD LUCK!!! popacom / BILL in Ky. 8)

mendo

Thanks Bill, the back of it is full of stuff and I am going to sort it all before I start looking for the missing parts. One thing that looks like it is missing is the front trans mount, someone has made one from scratch, don't know why, I will look into it and see if the original one is in the carrier.

have a great weekend! Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks