• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Out bid again!

derby

This time I took all of you guys advice and waited till the last fifteen minutes, then I gave them Heck!I bet that guy didn't plan on paying that much for that truck! :twisted: it went from $3300to$6770 in about twenty five minutes.the truck was not as nice as the last five ton I bid on which sold for $300 less. I don't feel as bad because I kind of had fun! oh well we'll see what next month brings. :D

rizzo

derby said:
oh well we'll see what next month brings. :D
I think that is the key to a good deal.

with all the deuces that have come out, do you guys think that 5 tons will get cheaper in the years to come?

derby

Funny you should mentoin that . I bid on a couple deuces also.I spent a couple hours at WPAB looking around at there trucks.they had some nice trucks and a few dogs.I thought if I won two id tell the wife it was a two for one sale! but I kept my sites on the 5 ton and was out bid on both. buy the way, the GL guys were really good guys.gotta go wife is coming!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks