• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Timed Out

65 m151a1

Why am I being time out when only here for a few minutes. I'm on dial up and it takes time to do things and submit. I think an hour sould be efficant enough.

Do any one else exprieace this.

Later 65 m151a1

KsM715

That just the way the site is. I'm on DSL and if i get up for a cup of coffee and get distracted for more than a minute or 2 I have to log on again.

65 m151a1

Don't know, but I like your avatar.:-D
The girls are the Miller Lite Girls at a car show I enter in 2006.

Yea! I like them too and the girl in the front is an Army VET and she drove the MUTT back in the day when they would convoy between FT. Hood and FT. Sill in the 70's & 80's

Later 65 m151a1

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a setting in your browser that needs to be changed to not log out. Also be sure you have checked the 'remember me'. The way my browser is set, I can stay on for hours at a time. But, it's been so long since I played with the settings, I don't remember what I did.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks