• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pics of my M715 *dial up beware*

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a really good looking truck! I like the tires. The pics with the top down are Way Cool! [thumbzup]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice and a winch truck too! Thats a keeper. Still have a soft spot for the 715.

warwick

thanks for the comments

forgot to mention that i have a dual master cylinder to help with stoping,
i have to do something about the wiring, 38 years old and its been hacked on some.
getting things together for a painless harness

future plans are for a diesel, overdrive trans and modern axles

brian

IAN_M715

now there is a paint scheme that i had not thought of. is that White and OD? im getting some commentary about changing the color of mine from red to...?

emr

WOW!!!!!!!!! Super NICE!!!!!!! They / yours are just some of the best looking trucks around for me... the top down is the way to go for sure in that rig....

Elwenil

Elmo! Good to see you stopping in. Still at the offroad shop?
Elmo? Dammit! Lol. I forgot all about that. Nah, the man with the money behind the off road fab stuff had his first child and decided that his spare time was better spent with that and I can hardly argue. I'm still doing some things on the side and keeping busy though. I drop in here at SS from time to time but I don't have much to post. Mostly trying to help the guys at RamchargerCentral and the Dodge forum at Pirate4x4. I might have to drop in and see how Jon is doing since I haven't been to The Zone for a long time.

bcowanwheels

nice truck. you know the original wiring harness is twice the quality of painless system dont you and its a super simple system too. I.d leave the truck as is basicly with exceptions of lockout hubs, & replace the bent front bumper and of course catch up all maintence. nice original trucks are extreamly hard to find.
jmo
bob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks