• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

justin wehring.. super friend

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
last month wife called me on the phone... did i order anything??? ups man just dropped off a large box.. no i said.. so she opened it up and called me back.. but she wouldnt tell me what was in the box ... i was told i had to see it in person.. this pic will explain it all.. justin and george from texas are some awsome guys.. i thank them for being the kind of friends that we need more of in this world.. justin i already thanked you a couple times but after i finally got my camera system to work again i now can post this picture of a fine set of work.. they will forever hang in my home for all to see... that was something that i never expected to see in that box... i am NOT usually for a loss of words but at that point in time.. i was... speech less my hats off to my friends 8)

Attachments

wehring

Thanks Tim

Thanks for the kind words Tim. Thank you Chris for this place where like minded folks can build friendships across the US and beyond.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That is GREAT!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yes, I can call TIM and mrs PAM friends also, really great people.

Since I have been a member of STEEL SOLDIERS, I have met more people that I can call FRIENDS then I think in the last 25 years, most people ,in a lifetime, can count friends on ONE hand, since Ive been a member, my friend count has gone way past the two hand and most toes. I truely BELEIVE it is the caliber of people that belong to this group.
THANK YOU ALL, ane especially CHRIS _MR. STEEL SHOLDIER for have the for sight in making this sight what it is

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a great thank-you gift to Tim and Pam for hosting the LA gatherings. Wish I'd a thunk of it first!

Good job, Justin. [thumbzup] :beer:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, lots of great folk here. I've spoke with Justin on the blower before but never met him face to face. Most all of you other knuckleheads I've had the privilege to shake yer hands. Now don't take this wrong because this is a great bunch of guys here but recently I've happened along another site with a similar caliber of folks. The site would be the retro forum of ar15.com. The guys on the retro forum are just a great bunch of people and I'm glad to associate with them as well. Some days I wonder how many arfcommers are on Steel Soldiers as well. I know Chaplain Frankenhauser was an arfcommer.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
last month wife called me on the phone... did i order anything??? ups man just dropped off a large box.. no i said.. so she opened it up and called me back.. but she wouldnt tell me what was in the box ... i was told i had to see it in person.. this pic will explain it all.. justin and george from texas are some awsome guys.. i thank them for being the kind of friends that we need more of in this world.. justin i already thanked you a couple times but after i finally got my camera system to work again i now can post this picture of a fine set of work.. they will forever hang in my home for all to see... that was something that i never expected to see in that box... i am NOT usually for a loss of words but at that point in time.. i was... speech less my hats off to my friends 8)

Well Tim...I honestly don't think you and Ms. Pam realize what outstanding troops you are!!! We didn't make that trip for your first rally for our health...and we would have come this year...had we not got ambushed!!!
I got to meet Justin and agree he is a super good troop.

See...that's how things work. When your heart is pure and your intentions are good....folks see that and want to flock to you....and you have qualified on the range of life Sir!!![thumbzup]

halftrack

Justin along with yourself and Pam are good people. Good people have a tendency to find each other in the world. When I tell friends about the folks I got to know over the internet through Steel Soldiers they just dont believe me nor do they want to understand it. Good folks are out there and they do exist. I am fortunate enough to be friends with people like Justin and Tim.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks