• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

sprag shifting 5 ton

rizzo

can anyone tell me what lines go where from the airvalve on the trans to the t-case and which line is the air supply line?

thanks

rizzo

thanks jeff, but which line goes to which port on the t-case? and can you see where the fourth line goes. it looks like a vent.

rizzo

Junkyard Wars Crusher said:
I concur, my hose routing is the same as Dave's. (sorry, all those pics and I missed the basic question)

Not sure about the fourth line? There is a "springy-top" vent on top of the valve on the transmission. It's the same type of vent that you have on the axles.
air valves have vents in them. so I figured that was it, but better safe than sorry.

thanks for the help guys!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks