• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vermont MV Rally

vtdeucedriver

Next weekend is the GMMVC rally in Northfield VT. I will be there camping on thurs and friday, heading home on sat (got a wedding to attend) Hope to see you there
If you need info, i'll give directions.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would that be the same Norwich University that I was dangled by my ankles out of the 3rd story window of Gerard Hall, and generally treated like dirt for a year? Also the same place I graduated from.. :)

vtdeucedriver

Yes, the field is at the ski slope that they used to have.....across the old armory building, across the town green...........cant miss the signs!!! Rain or shine, we always seem to have a fun weekend!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks