• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For those of you in California

mckeeranger

There is a proposed Bill in California to counteract Assembly Bill 32. See the attached PDF for more details.

They are talking about classic cars, but I think MVs are just as vulnerable to AB-32.

Attachments

Last edited:

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The problem is once a precedent is set, there those who will follow the lead of those who set the prececdent. It's like an invasive weed in your garden; once planed it is hard to control.

Tanner

Rid California of all the people & the problem is solved... politicians go first to show that they believe in leading the way. :mrgreen:

'Tanner'

RDUKW

We need to take control of this state again! Get out and vote in November and get these clowns out of office. Vote yes on 23

Ryan

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We need to take control of this state again! Get out and vote in November and get these clowns out of office. Vote yes on 23

Ryan

:ditto:Agreed.
I pulled into get fuel in the 5-T the other day. This lady in a Mini Cooper with her little FuFu dog just jeered at me. She looked at me like I was the most obnoxious thing since Hip-Hop music. It's folks like that who would like to see us go away.

I wanted to say to her, "Hannibal hungry, would like to eat little car, but drink only diesel instead;-)."

armytruck63

:ditto:Agreed.
I pulled into get fuel in the 5-T the other day. This lady in a Mini Cooper with her little FuFu dog just jeered at me. She looked at me like I was the most obnoxious thing since Hip-Hop music. It's folks like that who would like to see us go away.

I wanted to say to her, "Hannibal hungry, would like to eat little car, but drink only diesel instead;-)."
:funny:

I had a friend that collected Plymouth Valiants. He loved the cars and their slant-six engines. One day, we were at a stoplight when some rich girls in a new Mercedes laughed at the faded red "Val". My friend leaned out the window and said, "Don't laugh girls, this car costs less than your registration!"

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks