• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

will be doing the bodywork on my truck on Sun.-Tues.

CCATLETT1984

I have to replace the floor pans the rockers and patch the rear lower cab corner on both sides. If I get the time I will be installing the new inner fenders that I have had for the last 2 years, and might get around to fixing the minor rust behind the rear wheel opening. wish me luck, will take pics and post when done.

CCATLETT1984

I have the pics of the spray-in bed liner material applied to the cab floor. I replaced the driver's side floor pan and rocker. I decided to do the cab corners later this summer when the bed comes off, as it would be nearly impossible to weld the new ones on with the bed in the way.
I'll post the pics later today,maybe tommarrow.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good. You got me thinking about putting spray-in bed liner on my cab floor as well. Can you paint over it or just settle with the color it comes in?

CCATLETT1984

Thanks for the comps.
:D :D :D

I think you can get it in a few colors, but I dont think that regular paint would stick very well.

when applying it, be sure to prep the area very well. otherwise it wont adhere properly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks