• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I love Unimog !

armytruck63

Daumier,
That is a super clean Umimog! Welcome to the site. I think I may consider a Unimog one day. It is better suited to the fire roads in my area than the deuce.

Last edited:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard.

The sliding section in the door windows is interesting, I have not seen those before. Did you add those, or did it come like that?
I see you also have one of the tarps with a rear curtain, very nice!

Cheers

Daumier

Now I will describe that I have put on the car for this winter :

1,PTO
2, 4-speed crawlers gear
3. BTR-80 - mechanical drum winch
4.Warn Industrial Series 9 24V -2st
5.Viair 450C IG 24V
6. 5.0 GALLON AIR TANK 4st = 20 GALLON

Whitey

Purty Mog! My dad's got a 404 swiss and loves it. (so do I) If you're not already a member I would recommend joining the Washington Area Chapter Blue & Gray Military Vehicle Trust. Its a good club filled with knowledgable people who own a wide range of olive drab toys.

Daumier

Neat Mog! Also thanks for the pics to remind me why I prefer 8 wheels to 4 wheels rofl
I too think about 813, but here it is not enough of them and in wood many bogs, 3 tons are much easier to drag from a dirt, than 11 tons. In woods there is not enough place for the big car

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqjmDU6h_Lw[/media]

I and my car on it video 1:20 min-1:50min

The following truck which I want to buy it 813;-)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks