• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to Gama Goat

79stang

Hi all, I just want to introduce myself, Im Kyle and as the title of the thread indicates, new to Gama Goats. The background of me working on one of these awesome machines is that my Uncle bought one a few years ago with the idea of using it/restoring it. Sadly he past away this summer in a mechanical accident and so I have taken on the monumental challenge of getting the old girl up and running. As my name says I have a 1979 Mustang, so I am use to working on old cars and am mechanically minded being a farm boy. I am going to ask a lot of questions and would appreciate any help you can give. So please check out my question thread. Thanks.

Blazerfan

I have a question..i have a goat and was wondering if they have glow plugs? It starts fine when its warm weather, but its not starting now...thanks for any help you can be.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks