• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody have any problems in The Cincinnati/Tri-state area

BeerNinja513

I have been hearing rumors of some MV hobbyist's getting harassed by Law Enforcement in Eastern Hamilton County and Clearmont County. Are these rumors true. A buddy of mines CUCV seems to to a cop magnet in Butler county. What are the relevant laws and regs in Ohio that cover Military Vehicles.

BeerNinja513

Back in San Diego

My Neighbors hated my M-880 with a strange passion, I told them it was only a Dodge pick-up. My surfing buddies loved the thing. The local cops got a kick out of it. I always suspected one my neighbors tweaker realtives stole it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks